Age:17
Currently studying in SP
Doing Business Administration
Easygoing
Friendly
Good-Natured Optimist
Often Fantasizes


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketSweeties
♡Diana
♡Kathlyn
♡Cheryl
♡Melissa
♡Kailing
♡Purnima
♡Amu
♡CS
♡Xuan
♡Edlin
♡Rong Rong


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketMemories
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketTagboard











Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketCredits
Designer
Photobucket
Brushes
Cursors by dorischu


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketMusic

Natasha Bedingfield - Angel.mp3 -

Friday, November 28, 2008


Whoa!Time really flies fast.
It's Friday already and next week is MST week.
I'm not prepared at all.
I haven't even start my revision yet.I know this isn't the first time I'm telling so.
Totally worried.
And today school was extremely short.
Just had1 hour of economics lecture.
Then had lunch with my friend Simone in school.
On my back home, there was this Indian guy,at Woodlands Station, who approach me to ask for donation.It was the same guy who approached me yesterday too.
So annoying. I didn't donate anyway. I really had no money.Really!
Then there were three Indian guys sitting at the parapet wall(red stone) near the escalator, and one of the guy turn around and said hello.
LOL! I just gave him the weird look with a smile.
HaHa! and laughed to myself.
Damn, i really hate this kind of people.
Useless people.
Hehe...!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucketwrittern at;
7:35 PM;